Sunday, September 23, 2007

Humane Society Walkathon was yesterday...

...(the one with Spike on the billboard) and it was fun! Anyone who knows me well must be very proud knowing that i was surrounded by a lot of very big dogs and i didn't pee my pants once! Just kidding - i love all the furry guys - even the ones who's mouths were as big as my head! Some of the dogs weighed around 150 pounds each. They all were having a grand old time sniffing and peeing and making new friends and all the other good doggie stuff . All my doggie lover friends would have been in doggie heaven! I kept searching for the cat peeps but that probably wasn't a good time for them to show up - they were there in spirit. I did see one little farm cat on top of a hill - it was crouched down and i think it thought it died and went straight to hell - it was definitely a day gone to the dogs - Spike would have LOVED it!- here's some pics...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: