Friday, September 12, 2008

Painted Pumpkin for the Fair

Every year at this time my house is full of piles of drawings and artwork by my little ones, getting ready for the Art Show/Contest at the Oley Fair! I decided to paint a pumpkin this year, because i had nothing else i had to do (HAHA) and came up with this vampire pumpkin...i enter it on Monday and should hear by Wednesday if it wins any prizes...it's a very cute fair and lots of people enter work and it's a good opportunity for artists and hobbyiest alike....

UPDATE: she got a ribbon!



7 comments:

orion713 said...

It is fab adri!!!

Anonymous said...

freakin gorgeous!

kellys color studio - Kelly Cameron said...

VERY well done, Adrienne! I love the dark hair and the matching stem.

adrienne trafford said...

thanks everyone!

Francesca said...

that's the cutest vampire I've ever seen!

Joelle said...

I freakin' want that pumpkin...and I want to look like her... aghh... your talent astounds me...

Alyssa said...

My little girl found your pumpkin via google images and has demanded that I attempt to recreate it. LOL. I blogged about it today. :) Hope you don't mind. I linked back to you!